I’ve been nominated for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award” by SparkleandSpiceMakeUp. This was super sweet of her! New blogging best friend for life! LOL! ;]
Thank the blogger who nominated you. (Thank you!)
List the rules and display the award.
Share seven facts about yourself.
Nominate other amazing blogs and comment on their blog to let them know you nominated them.
SEVEN FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I don’t like bacon. =\
2. I would LOVE to re-purpose old furniture for a living.
3. I’d call my shop “Runt’s Pickins”. :]
4. You could probably cover cardboard in chocolate and I’d eat it.
5. I do not like cooking. It’s just not my thing. However, I love to bake.
6. If I could have one super power, it would be teleportation.
7. I’m pretty weird, but I’m okay with that. :]
I nominate the following bloggers:
3 thoughts on “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”
I completely agree on the chocolate. I’ll eat pretty much anything covered in it!!! Ok.. Now I want some. Haha.
Oh my goodness this is incredible! Thank you so much! Ah now I need to pick some other lovelies! Two things first:
1. You don’t like bacon? Really? Haha
2. When I was in college it was a side dream of mine to own a repurposed furniture shop. Great creative minds think alike!
1. It’s true… no bacon for me. =[ I actually don’t like any breakfasts foods. Except Pop-Tarts. :]
2. I want to own a re-purposed furniture shop sooooo bad. I actually got a Kreg Jig (wood joinery tool) for Christmas and I CAN NOT wait to build my first piece of furniture!