*IPSY is a monthly beauty box subscription. The cost is $10/month and you get five beauty products – a mixture of full and sample sized. To sign up, click here.*
Here’s what I got:
Cute, white and orange polka dot pencil holder.
Three sample sized products:
Dr. Brandt Pore No More Pore Refiner – value about $11.25
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara – value about $5.50
Klorane Dry Shampoo (with oat milk) – value about $9.75
Two full sized products:
Jersey Shore Sun Mongongo Lip Conditioner – value $5.50
J. Cat Beauty Flying Solo Eye Shadow – value $2.99
So for my $10 subscription I got about $34.99 worth of products. Sounds good to me!
All of the sample sized products I received are actually really nice sizes. They’re definitely not “one time use” sizes at all. I don’t mind getting sample sizes of mascara because I tend to switch up which ones I use. Personally, I’d rather have multiple small ones than one or two full sized ones. Mascara is one of my top three favorite beauty products and I find that even if I find one that I REALLY like, I’ll still go back and forth with others.
My verdict: Of course, as always, I really like the bag. I think it’s super cute!
– I probably won’t use/try the Pore No More product because I don’t feel like I need it. I’ll probably use it as a giveaway item. (That’s another thing about IPSY. You might occasionally get a product that you don’t feel you need, or just hate. But you can go into your account and change your preferences at any time. Also, you go through and review the products they sent you and they ask you questions like, “Will you use this product? Is this the type of product you would like to continue receiving?” etc. So you can really build your account and hopefully make it so that you’re always getting something you like/want to try.)
– I do really like the Perversion mascara, but I wish I had gotten it in waterproof!
– I haven’t tried the Klorane Dry Shampoo yet but I’m excited to!
– The lip conditioner is pretty much amazing.
– I haven’t used the eye shadow yet, but it’s a very pretty, neutral color.
Another winner bag IPSY, another winner bag. :]