Is there anyone out there that doesn’t love Amazon? I didn’t think so.
I figured that I purchase enough stuff on Amazon that I can share a few here and there. These are just some random things I’ve purchased and they are in no particular order.
- High Waisted Bike Shorts* – These shorts are SO soft and comfy! I love this neutral tie dye look but there are lots of other different designs to choose from. I’ve worn and washed these multiple times now and they are just as soft as when I first got them with very minimal piling. I think I might actually order these in another color/design.
- Black Joggers* – I had been on the hunt for inexpensive, soft black joggers and these met the bill! I’m 5’2″ and these are a little long, but I’m used to that being a “problem” and it doesn’t bother me at all. These are high waisted, very comfortable, and have pockets. I couldn’t ask for more! They also come in tons of colors and I’m eyeing the olive green pair. *adds to cart*
- Earring Cuff* – This earring cuff is really nice quality. I didn’t think the advertised picture looked bad at all, but I’m really impressed with how the actual item looks. I’ve contemplated actually getting my ear pierced in that particular spot, but since this cuff looks so great I’m going to skip the piercing pain and just stick with this. 🙂 (I do take mine out before I shower just because I don’t want it to come off by accident and lose it. I also don’t sleep with it in. It’s not comfortable to lay against your head, but it doesn’t bother me to just put it in every morning.)
- Star Earring Huggies* – These are the perfect diameter for a second hold piercing. Do I have tiny ear lobs or does everyone have a problem with these huggie earrings being too big sometimes? I love the idea of huggies because they make a full circle (no post sticking out on the back). Stars are probably one of my favorite designs and these are really really cute.
- Bible Coloring Book* – When I purchased this the only picture was of the cover. The link has since been edited to show a few pages from the inside – kudos to whoever had that idea because there’s nothing worse than buying a picture book online and not being able to see the inside. I took a chance on it and wasn’t dissapointed. But again, you can see some of the inside pages on the link now. My only complaint would be that some of the pages have VERY small, detailed areas which isn’t ideal for a beginner colorer like me. 🙂
- J.R. Watkins Body Scrub* – I LOVE this stuff. I used to use it all the time years ago and somehow just forgot about it. It randomly hit me one night when I felt like my skin was kind of dry – even after applying lotion – that I hadn’t repurchased this in a while. I feel like this item may be a hit for some and a total miss for others because it is oily feeling. When I use this (once a week or so) it’s the last step in my shower routine and I only use it when I shower at night. When I’m done with all my shower stuff I rub this all over my body – the same way you would rub in lotion. It’s a very fine grit scrub and as you rub it turns into more of an oily moisturizer. I’ll rinse it off enough that I feel like all the little grit is washed away but not so hard that it rubs off all the moisturizer. I pat my skin dry with my towel and do not apply lotion. This stuff will make your skin feel SO soft and moisturized, but there is an oily feel to it for a few hours after use (which is why I only do it when I shower at night before bed). That feeling will be gone by morning but I do have to admit that I didn’t like the feel of it at first. However, if you can give it a shot, it’s so worth it because your skin will feel sooo nice afterwards. (I know it’s not Winter anymore but this is one of my shower staples when it’s cold and very dry outside and you feel like your skin just needs some hydration.)
*Amazon affiliate links