*IPSY is a monthly beauty box subscription. The cost is $10/month and you get five beauty products – a mixture of full and sample sized. To sign up, click here.*
A cute pink and gray bag
Two sample sized products:
Cargo Cosmetics Mini Lip Gloss in Anguilla – value about $8
Eva NYC Up All Night Volumizing Spray – value about $3
Three full sized products:
Luxie Beauty Large Angled Face Brush 504 – value $16
ModelCo Blush Cheek Powder in Peach Bellini – value $22
“Pencil Me In” Cosmetics Natural Eye Liner Pencil in Amethyst – value $6.99
So for $10 I got about $55 worth of products. You can’t complain about that!
However, I only really liked two things out of this bag, and one of them is the bag itself. =\
My verdict: I really like the bag. It’s super cute!
– I’m not a fan of the lip gloss at all. It’s not a color I would have ever picked up. It’s also really thick and sticky. =[
– I don’t use hair products (especially since The Big Chop), so this voluminizing spray will go unused.
– I LOVE the angled face brush. It’s REALLY soft and so far, so good with using it for my setting powder.
– I don’t wear blush, but the color is very pretty and would work nicely for an eye shadow. I just personally have too many pink tones already.
– I love the color of the eye liner (I think purple is great for matching with brown eyes), but it’s nothing exciting. Just a purple eye liner.
Overall, this bag is okayyyyy. I’m not going to cancel my subscription or anything, but this IS the first time it’s actually crossed my mind. I’m going to go rate my products on the website and see what I get next month!
I have faith!