*IPSY is a monthly beauty box subscription. The cost is $10/month and you get five beauty products – a mixture of full and sample sized. To sign up, click here.*
(I’m just now realizing that I didn’t post about my November IPSY. Sorry! I can’t even find a picture of the contents of the bag… I’m pretty sure I took one. Oh well, oops!)
Here is my December IPSY:
Plain black pencil pouch with a heart zipper pull.
Three full sized products:
Cailyn Cosmetics Just Mineral Eye Polish in Orchid – value $15
NYX Cosmetics Butter Lip Balm in Lady Fingers – value $4
Crown Brush Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet – value $17.50
Two sample sized products:
Bumble and Bumble Straight Blow Dry – value about $2.90
Tarte Deluxe Light, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 mascara – value about $8
So for $10 I got about $47.40 worth of products! That sounds AWESOME!
My verdict: The bag is just basic, but that’s okay!
– The eye polish is such a pretty color! I haven’t used it yet, but I know I will.
– I absolutely love the color of the lip balm. That was the first thing I tried out.
– I’ve always wondered about these Crown Brushes, so I’m glad I got one to try out.
– I probably won’t use the Bumble and Bumble product, but I’m very familiar with the brand and love it!
– This Tarte mascara is my absolute favorite now. I may end up buying the full sized version!
Overall, I’m really happy with this bag. I swear my bags just get better and better every month! There’s only one product in this bag that I won’t use. That’s pretty awesome. :] I didn’t realize how much I was getting value-wise either. This is probably my most expensive IPSY bag yet.