10 things, 10 days late. :]
1. Peanut got his flu shot last night and he did excellent!
2. I have one more gift and one stocking left to fill for Christmas and I AM DONE!
3. WE ARE GETTING OUR NEW WINDOWS INSTALLED ON MONDAY!!!
(I AM SO EXCITED.)
4. We are going out to lunch this weekend with our neighbors (literally, our neighbors) that we see almost never. It’s ridiculous! Ha!
5. I am not going out this weekend (like I normally do) and I am going to deep clean the house!
6. I have been selling so much stuff on FB BST (Facebook Buy, Sell, Trade – online yard sale) and I have so much more to post! I’m rollin’ in the dough over here! Just kidding.
8. I love Christmas. (In case you were wondering.)
9. I really need to get on the move with planning Peanut’s first birthday party! It’s in exactly one month! I still haven’t really chosen a theme or know where I’m going to get the cake, etc. I have some decisions to make.
10. I’m going to finish decorating the house this weekend and I hope to post some pictures early next week! (Heheh – I said that last week…)