*IPSY is a monthly beauty box subscription. The cost is $10/month and you get five beauty products – a mixture of full and sample sized. To sign up, click here.*
Another month, another IPSY package. :]
Super cute, aqua/turquoise colored make up bag. I might actually use this one!
Four full sized products:
Epice Purifying Exfoliant – no value
Model CO. VOLUMEYES – value $20
Figs and Rouge Hand Cream in Rose Berry – $6.56
Nicole by OPI Nail Lacquer in Feeling Very Cherry – value about $8
One sample sized product:
Star Looks Lip Gloss in Guilty Pleasure – value about $3
So for $10 I got about $38 worth of products. Sounds like a win!
My verdict: I love the bag! It’s a plastic-y/waterproof exterior which I love.
– I haven’t quite decided if I will try the exfoliant or not, but I’ll let you know!
– I LOVE mascara, so I will definitely be testing this out. Probably tomorrow.
– Who doesn’t love a good hand cream? That’s what I thought.
– I’m curious to know if this color is red or brown… The name of it implies it’s a dark red (Feeling Very Cherry), but it seriously looks brown. We will see!
– I probably won’t use the lip gloss. I usually stick to my tried and true Chapsticks, but this will make for a cute “throw in” to any gifts I give in the future.
Overall I’m really happy with this bag. The actual bag is probably my second favorite. (My first favorite would be last month’s bag.) I may only get around to using a couple of these products – the nail polish and mascara, but even those two alone value at $18 and I only spent $10 on this bag. It’s a win to me!
UPDATE: I ended up not trying the Epice Purifying Exfoliant. Skin care just isn’t really something I want to “change up” once I’ve found something I like.
The OPI nail color is a dark red. It’s really pretty too! I wish I would have kept the picture from when I painted my nails… sorry!