*IPSY is a monthly beauty box subscription. The cost is $10/month and you get five beauty products – a mixture of full and sample sized. To sign up, click here.*
I got my September IPSY bag and I must say, I’m pretty impressed!
Here’s what I got:
An awesome zip top bag that combines two of some of my favorite things – gunmetal and studs. Win!
Three full sized products:
Hikari Lipstick (I think it’s in Cabernet) – value $13
Be A Bombshell Smooth Criminal Powder – value $12
Pacifica Nail Polish (in Red Red Wine) – value $9
Two sample sized products:
Mitchell and Peach Luxury Hand Cream – value – I have no idea because it’s not in American money – HA!
Nourish Organic Moisturizing Cream Face Cleanser – value – about $2.33
So for $10 I got about $36 worth of products. SCORE!
I am really happy with this bag. I don’t think anything will go unused which is great.
My verdict: As mentioned above, I LOVE the bag.
– I don’t wear lipstick but the color on this one is really nice and maybe (maybe maybe) I’ll give it a try. Otherwise I’ll give it to my mommy.
– I’m really excited to try the Smooth Criminal Powder. I don’t wear a lot of make up in the Summer, but I do tend to wear more in the Winter and I plan on trying this product out as an under eye setting powder. I tried a few last Winter that I didn’t love, so I’m excited for another option.
– This nail polish is actually 100% cruelty free which is pretty cool. It’s the perfect color for Fall!
– The hand cream smells FABULOUS! I don’t mind at all that it’s a sample size because it’s perfect for my purse.
– I tend to shy away from skin care items that aren’t in my normal routine because I have sensitive skin. I tend to stick to what I know works, BUT the fact that this face cleanser is 100% natural, which is what I look for in my skincare products, it makes me feel better about giving it a try.
Overall, as I’ve already mentioned ten times, I’m really impressed with this bag and I can’t wait to use the goods!
One thought on “IPSY – September 2014”