I’m a day late in posting this but let’s pretend it’s January 32nd.
I used to do these 10 Things posts that just had 10 random things – thoughts, favorites, quotes, etc. A brain dump post so to speak.
Let’s jump into it:
- I normally feel like January takes forever but I feel like this January went by so fast! Do you feel me or is this something that happens as you get older? >.<
- I FILED MY TAXES. (insert praise hands emoji here)
- One of my goals for myself this year is to consistently use my planner. I tend to like the idea of a planner and will use it for a little while but then forget about it until the new cute ones roll around in June/July for the next school year. I took my time this year and really thought about what I needed in a planner. I found one at Marshall’s that I really like. It’s only the end of one month and all, but I’m still using it and really seeing a difference in how actually using one helps me stay organized.
- The first thing I’m going to do with my tax return money is get a hair cut.
- I really needed new jeans after having Baby Girl so I ordered some from Abercrombie and American Eagle. Why is it so hard to find jeans?
- I’m currently writing up a post about what I learned during a No Spend month. It made me think about writing posts along the way while we do our debt payoff journey. Would anyone be interested in that?
- Do y’all have any tips or tricks for not running late in the morning? I’m getting worse and worse about it. Ugh!
- Does anyone have one of the newer Toyota RAV4s? I really like the way they look but if you have one – Are they small? Is the trunk space good? Do they get good gas milage?
- I’m really not getting a new car for another couple of years but I still want to know the answers to number 8 – ha!
- We are currently (like, literally right now) learning about the National Parks on Disney+ and right now they’re talking about bears which are my favorite so I’m going to go watch that now.
Have a great day friends!