Whew! It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these “10 Things” post. Here we go!
1. Peanut will be 15 months in one week. WHAT?! I plan on doing a 15 month update next Wednesday, so be on the lookout!
2. I talked about how I finally got a Kreg Jig* for Christmas last year and how I was so excited, but I haven’t used it yet – ha! I do have a project build in mind (and planned out with cuts) but I have no way of actually cutting the wood. I’ve been looking into getting a circular saw and think I’m going to get this one*.
3. I’ve started reading a lot on my Kindle* again. I go through phases where I read book after book and then I go MONTHS without reading a single thing. I’m definitely on the “book after book” phase right now. I think this is my third book in one week.
4. Hubs and I are really working on paying down debt this year and to make sure we don’t work, work, work without treating ourselves, we’ve set an allowance for each other. It’s kind of weird to have over $50 (I NEVER have this much cash) and really have nothing in mind to spend it on… GASP. So unlike me. :]
5. I FINALLY created my 101 in 1001 list and it’s keeping me in check. A lot of it is house related stuff and it felt good just to get it all written out. I’ve already crossed some things off!
6. We’re going through a home purge and yesterday I took three grocery bags and five diaper boxes full of stuff to Goodwill. It felt SO GOOD to finally clear out the upstairs hallway.
7. The weather is starting to warm up and I’m reeeeeally hoping it stays this way. I’m done with the cold!
8. I WILL take Peanut to the pool this year. I think he’ll love it!
9. Any recommendations for a good hand cream? My hands have been SO dry and the skin on my knuckles keeps cracking. =\
10. Does anyone even read these? :]
*Amazon Affiliate link
4 thoughts on “10 Things… (April 2015)”
I read them!!!
I knew I could count on you! ;]
I read them as well!! =)
Aw, thanks for letting me know! :]