*IPSY is a monthly beauty box subscription. The cost is $10/month and you get five beauty products – a mixture of full and sample sized. To sign up, click here.*
We’re cutting straight to the chase today!
Here’s what I got:
Three full sized products:
Pixi by Petra Mesmerizing Mineral Duo in Apricot Glow – value about $12 (I couldn’t find this exact product on their site, so I took the cost of something similar.)
NYX Butter Lipstick in Pops – value $6
Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter – value $18
Two sample sized products:
Acure Day Cream – value about $10
skyn ICELAND Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels – value about $3.75
So for $10 I got about $49.75 worth of products.
My verdict: EEEHHHH. Why IPSY, why?! I loved you for so long (well, ten months or so) and then I get two bags IN A ROW that I’m just not loving. =\
– The Pixi eye colors are really pretty and I do like the brand, but eh. I have so many of these colors AND they’re SUPER shimmery.
– I’m not a fan of lipstick. Haven’t we made this clear?!
– The highlighter is pretty. I guess…
– I won’t use the day cream because I’m currently already enjoying a moisturizer*, BUT I have heard this day cream is really nice.
– I’m pretty excited about the eye gels. I’m happy with this ONE product and the bag.
WOMP. I know you can’t win them all. I’m not going to cancel just yet… I am going to give IPSY one more chance and see how my next bag goes. Maybe the third time will be a charm.