*IPSY is a monthly beauty box subscription. The cost is $10/month and you get five beauty products – a mixture of full and sample sized. To sign up, click here.*
My first IPSY of the year!
Color block zip pouch – white on this side, deep blue on the other.
Four full sized products:
Pacifica Natural Mineral Coconut Eye Shadow in Treasure – value unknown (I can’t find it on the site, so maybe it’s a new product?)
(MALIN+GOETZ) Mojito Lip Balm – value $12
Astrida Naturals Orange Mint Lip Balm with Shea Oil – value $4
Probelle “Into the Blue” Lacquer – value $6
One sample sized product:
Lash Food Phyto-Medic Eyelash Enhancer – value about $13
So for $10 I got about $35 worth of products NOT INCLUDING the full sized eyeshadow!
My verdict: I love that my items always come with a bag, but I’m getting bag overload over here – LOL!
– The Pacifica eye shadow is a very pretty color and will definitely get used.
– The Mojito Lip Balm is pretty much my favorite thing right now. It’s one of those sticky balms, which usually isn’t something I would prefer, but it’s WONDERFUL for overnight!
– The other balm is okay too. You can’t have too many balms, right?
– I already have a polish similar to this blue, but that’s okay. Can’t have too much of that either. ;]
– I am SO excited for the Lash Food item. I looove big, long, NATURAL lashes, so I’m definitely giving this a go to see if it helps my lashes with “fullness, length, and density”. Maybe I should take a before and after?
Overall, I’m really happy with this bag! Two lip balms seems excessive, but I prefer balms over lipstick and stuff, so I’m a happy camper. I don’t think there’s a single thing in this bag that will go unused, so that’s definitely a plus!