Another month, another ten things.
(A day late. Pretend you didn’t notice.)
1. The search is over! Hubs found a truck!
2. My phone crashed last night! UGH! I had to restore it to factory settings. =\ Luckily I had backed up my phone on Hubs’ iTunes a couple of weeks ago, so I was able to restore it from there. I lost two weeks worth of pictures which isn’t too bad considering I could have lost everything, but still. Stupid (and sometimes wonderful) technology.
3. I think we are getting new windows for our house! We have someone coming to measure in a couple of days and then we just have to schedule installation! (I say “I think we are” because I don’t want to jinx myself -ha!)
4. Pinterest. Must I say more? It’s really helping me scratch my “ORGANIZE EVERYTHING” itch. Did you see this awesomeness? :]
5. I just got done reading The Boy in the Striped Pajamas. I watched the movie a few years ago and it was terribly sad. I don’t know why I decided to read the book just now, but it was just as sad.
6. I think I’m going to start reading the Left Behind series. Have you read those?
8. Hubs is getting a root canal today!
9. Peanut is turning 9 months old next Wednesday.
10. Next Wednesday is also Hubs and I’s three year wedding anniversary. ❤