September 1st came and went without me posting my monthly update. That’s probably because September 1st was a holiday, meaning I wasn’t at work. And I only blog while I’m at work. So that’s my excuse for forgetting. Moving on…
1. Peanut head-butted me in the lip and it’s a little swollen which isn’t a big deal, but it gave me a canker sore which IS a big deal. I looooathe canker sores.
2. Hubs is still in “vehicle search” mode and I’m ready for that to be over with. Like, now.
3. I was typing out my “after work routine” to my neighbor earlier today and wow. I knew I was busy, but I didn’t realize I was THAT busy. I’d type it again but it’s making me tired just thinking about it.
4. Have you started Christmas shopping yet? I have. So far I have three things ready, but lots of ideas for the other family members. It’s helped me to know what they want so I can scope out good deals.
5. Peanut will be EIGHT MONTHS OLD next week. Wow.
6. Does anyone else’s baby like to sleep on their face?? Or is Peanut just weird? It totally freaks me out!
7. Is it too early to start planning a first birthday party? Realistically it’s only about four months away. And if I’ve started shopping for Christmas already and that’s three months away, it seems legit to start party planning. Right?
8. I really really need/want to learn to use my sewing machine. Ugh!
9. I tried these Sally Hansen Real Nail Polish Strips* and they’re pretty cool. They took less than thirty minutes to put on, and have ZERO drying time. That’s the best part.
10. I’m ready to break out with “all things Fall”. You?
*Amazon Affiliate link