Okay, so I have an “extra” day off of work tomorrow and I made a to-do list for myself. I think it’s realistic, but I guess I will find out on Monday when I come back to work and report my progress!
1. Call (salesperson at dealership) – The car we got two weeks ago needs an alignment and apparently I have to speak to the sales person in order to not be charged for the service. Um, I JUST got the car two weeks ago… shouldn’t this have been done???
2. Call USAA – I called and added the new vehicle (and took off the two old vehicles) and the lady told me it was going to be $20 cheaper, but my payment this month is still the exact same?
3. Call Property Tax for old vehicle – I’m not sure if I still have to pay this? I no longer have the vehicle that the property tax is for so…
That’s it for phone calls. And it doesn’t seem like much but do you know how hard it is to make a phone call with a baby?!
Other physical to-do’s:
4. Move paper files upstairs – This may seem like a small task, but trust me, it is not. (And it doesn’t help that I actually need to organize some paperwork. My paper clutter is ridiculous.)
5. Put blankets… somewhere? :[ – I don’t know what to do with my extra comforters/throws. Any ideas?! (My linen closet is not an option – too small.)
6. Clean off dresser – Our master bedroom dresser top is a catch-all for just about everything. I don’t even remember what color the dresser top is anymore.
7. Clean off dining table – Oh, you thought I only had one place in my house that is a catch-all? =\
8. Pack things for the Goodwill and write them down – AND TAKE THEM TO THE GOODWILL. (The “take it to Goodwill” seems to be the hardest part for some reason.)
Can I do it? Yes, I can!
MOM IS COMING TO VISIT ON SUNDAY! :]
2 thoughts on “High Hopes?”
That phone call list does not sound fun! I use space bags for extra blankets and baby clothes. I got them at Wal-Mart.