*IPSY is a monthly beauty box subscription. The cost is $10/month and you get five beauty products – a mixture of full and sample sized. To sign up, click here.*
Here’s what I got:
Super cute, bright pink, zip top make up bag.
Four sample sized products:
5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Hang Ten Dark Tanning Oil
Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray Conditioning & Texturizing Spray
Pixi Beauty Mini Tinted Brilliance Balm in Pretty Pink
One full sized product:
Pop Beauty Sunkissed Bronzer – value $10
So for $10 I actually got about $10+ dollars worth of product.
As you can see, I only got one full sized product this time, but the sample products are actually really nice sizes. None of them are “one use” sizes. I’m sure they have a value, but I’m not all about dividing the full size product price by the amount of content and then multiplying by the size of the sample. Blah blah. I got more than my money’s worth so YAY!
My verdict: I really like this bag! The pebbled, matte pink make up bag is really cute!
– The 5-in-1 BB cream eyeshadow is a really nice shade.
– I probably won’t try the dark tanning oil, but hey, this is only my second box and I can tweak my preferences.
– I can’t wait to try the beach spray! I’m really excited about it!
– The Pixi mini balm is fabulous! I love the shade of pink – it’s girly but still very neutral. It’s a tad bit drying, but I just put chapstick under (or over) and ta-da! Problem solved.
– I don’t use bronzer, but this sparkly-ish brown would make a really pretty eye shadow!
All in all, this bag is a win!